Merry Christmas

MX5 Car Clubs of Australia

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

Okibi
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NB SE

Merry Christmas

Postby Okibi » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:23 am

Merry Christmas to all.

Thank you to contributing to the forum in 2018.

With the growth of Facebook, online forums have died off a lot. Thank you to those who help keep the forum alive and who share their opinions, photos and help make this a Community of enthusiasts.

2018 has been a tough year both personally and for anyone who knew Guy Coles.

Please have a fun and safe christmas and new year, I hope Santa brought you those go fast bits you wanted.

- Dave.
If you had access to a car like this, would you take it back right away? Neither would I.

Wolfgang
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NA6

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby Wolfgang » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:25 am

Merry MX5mas everyone.

Wishing you a joyful time with friends and family (and the MX5) over the Christmas period.

Rocky
Concerned Citizen.
Vehicle: NB8B

Postby Rocky » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Thanks (belatedly) for the Christmas wishes Dave. I must admit I had noticed the gradual reduction in interest in the Forum over the last few years.
Still a significant number of participants but sometimes very slow periods when there are few contributions.
Hard to stir up a bit of interest.
I do not participate in FB or Instagram or any of that stuff so perhaps that is why I am here more than most (or maybe I just need to get a life).
I get a lot of enjoyment from the Forum and find that the level of knowledge and advice (on a wide range of subjects) is very helpful.
Best wishes to you and hope 2019 is a good year for the Forum.
Foundation Member: Grumpy Old Bastards Club.

Kevin07
Learner Driver
Vehicle: NA6

Postby Kevin07 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:58 pm

93_Clubman
Speed Racer
Vehicle: Clubman

Postby 93_Clubman » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:14 pm

An important differentiation between forums & FB can be the ability to easily & effectively search past topics.

KevGoat
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NB SE

Postby KevGoat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:24 pm

Hate Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc...too much crap to sort through to get anything sensible. I flick through the Facebook page occassionally but don't enjoy it much and rarely find much that's useful. I've also noticed the quiet times on here of late but there's still good people around this forum and it's still the best place for genuine advice, great ideas and good ways to spend $$$ ....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Return to “MX5 General Chat”