Need some help

MX5 Car Clubs of Australia

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

Rocky
Concerned Citizen.
Vehicle: NB8B

Re: Need some help

Postby Rocky » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:09 pm

"Communication" - the biggest challenge/problem in business. Every problem I have ever had with a business has been about lack of communication.
The first thing is always to have a one to one about where it is at. ( Is it started? Is it part finished? what?)
Dann has been around here for a while, surely to god there is someone who knows where he lives/how to contact him. Given that he has had the benefit of a 'profile' on here for his business I would think we should feel some sort of collective responsibility to help resolve this.
I am imagining a rebuild costs 4 figures rather than three so it is too much money to just write off.
If it has not been started I would turn up with a car-trailer and recover the car and find out what avenues are open to you to recover your money - Office of Fair Trading? Small Claims Tribunal? CFMEU member?
Realistically, as difficult as it may be, you need to talk with him first. Can anyone here help with this?
Foundation Member: Grumpy Old Bastards Club.

bruce
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NA8 - Turbo

Re: Need some help

Postby bruce » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:25 pm

Mr Morlock, it is our business. Dann is a forum sponsor and deals regularly with everyone here. Forum users need to be aware and thus make their own decisions regards any dealings with Dann.

Return to “MX5 General Chat”