Wrecker reputation

MX5 Car Clubs of Australia

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

Kamicky
Learner Driver
Vehicle: NA8

Wrecker reputation

Postby Kamicky » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:56 pm

Has anyone had any dealings with allwell auto wreckers in Yennora, Sydney?

I am looking at purchasing from them and would like to know if people have had good dealings. I am in Brisbane so I want to be careful with what I purchase and have shipped from them.

Thanks

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

apsilon
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NA8

Re: Wrecker reputation

Postby apsilon » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:38 am

I did try purchasing something from them but had a hard time contacting them and by the time I got hold of them they didn't have what I was after. Bloke didn't seem that interested and I got the impression it's just something on the side so never a priority but I don't think they're running a scam.
'97 Neo Green limited edition

StillIC
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NA6

Re: Wrecker reputation

Postby StillIC » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:25 am

I have been there looking for parts. The guy seems reasonable with good prices, but is not especially knowledgeable about MX5s. He didn't know that NA6 / NA8 wheels were different, for example. Best to deal with him by being there and seeing what you want before you buy (imho). Don't trust all his ads...he seems like he has about 20 mx5s being wrecked at any point in time, but the truth is there are usually far fewer on-site than the number of ads he has.
WP:1.12.492 SMPN:1.16.403 SMPS:1.05.473 SMPGP:1.53.256 SMPB:2.22.181

Return to “MX5 General Chat”