New member intro / inspection assistance

MX5 Car Clubs of Australia

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

RogueTomato
Learner Driver
Vehicle: Non MX-5

Re: New member intro / inspection assistance

Postby RogueTomato » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:10 pm

KevGoat wrote:Have you seen the blue one on Gumtree in Hackham? I've seen that one around my local area quite a bit over the last few years, owned by a woman lives round the corner from me. From a distance it looks nice, might be worth a look.

Saw the add, looked promising from the details. I saw it posted for sale last Sunday before bed and contacted her first thing on the Monday. I asked if I could have a picture of the vin plate to run a check and she had told me that it was sold first day on the Sunday. But since its been a week and the add is still up I'm guessing it hasn't sold and that raises a red flag for me a bit.

Just lined up an inspection for another mx5 down south for Saturday, the add looks really good but my instinct is saying other wise. Only hassle is it's not registered so see how it goes I guess.

Mr Morlock
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NB8B

Re: New member intro / inspection assistance

Postby Mr Morlock » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Unreg is problematic - you would expect a good reason for that status plus you cannot legally drive it for test purposes etc.

Return to “MX5 General Chat”