nb with hesitation under load

Engines, Transmissions & Final Drive questions and answers

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

hamx5ter
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NB8A

Re: nb with hesitation under load

Postby hamx5ter » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:26 pm

I forgot whether top-quoting or bottom-quoting was the correct etiquette :cry:

I got a package in the mail yesterday. It was the missing lens that the seller agreed to cancel! Now I've got my money back AND the lens! i'm back onto ebay trying to find out how to get it back to the seller.. grrr...

hamx5ter wrote:Yes i think i did the same too and only did the checker _after_ i placed the order. At least the vendor was kind enough to cancel and refund almost right away...

I had purchased a lens from a vendor in UKR in January and the ebay shipping info kept saying it had been shipped and offered tracking info even _after_ the vendor had cancelled the order. Then the cancellation stayed pending for 3 weeks and i guess the vendor couldn't be bothered replying to a cancelled order (or perhaps they had no power because RUS bombs). I finally found the convoluted path to escalate the issue and the refund was finally made after a week or so. I was about to write off that money (which would have sucked).

Will collect the car tomorrow quite likely. Hopefully all good... booked in for Marulan this w/e

Car is good. The hesitation isn't there. Didn't do too well on Sunday. Went out with my old PS4s because there was no timing and i couldn't be bothered fishing out the old V700s from behind the shed (where they've been for 5+ years). Managed to get RaceChrono working on my phone, but unfortunately i was SLOWER on Sunday than i was on a damp track.. boo...

Will be interesting how i go at SMSP on the 26th, being first time back there in ages. My PB there on my 2nd outing was 1:05.8 and generally hovered around 1:06 but i have a feeling i'll be around the 10s... :cry:

Return to “MX5 Engines, Transmission & Final Drive”