Kempsey Loop

Where are your favourite MX5 roads in the State that you live?

Moderators: timk, Stu, Andrew, -alex, miata

5isalive
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NB8B

Kempsey Loop

Postby 5isalive » Tue May 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi everyone. My wife and I live at Kempsey on the Mid North Coast of N.S.W. We did a two day run from home up to the northern side of Urunga, turned left toward Bellingen, Thora and Dorrigo. Did the tourist thing by checking out the Skywalk over the Dorrigo rainforest, went out to Dangar Falls, then headed west to Armidale. Found a motel, went out that night for a great meal and off to bed. Woke the following morning, drove around Armidale for some photos and then headed off toward Uralla then on to Bendemeer then left down the Oxley Highway to Walcha. From there heading down through the 54kms of superb twisties that take you through Long Flat and then continuing on to Wauchope. Headed out to Port Macquarie for a drive around the beaches, pulled up for a feed of sushi, then headed back out onto the Pacific Highway to finish the trip back home to Kempsey. Saw some beautiful scenery and drove some fantastic roads during these 2 days, and will definitely be doing the same run again in the future. Highly recommended.

5isalive
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NB8B

Re: Kempsey Loop

Postby 5isalive » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Just thought I'd add a couple of pics of our trip in May 2014.

Return to “MX5 Great Twisty Roads”