My Fridge

Chat to do with your MX5/Miata/Eunos Garage Ride(s).

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

Uncle Arthur
Dodgy Award Benefactor
Vehicle: ND - 2 GT
Location: Doesn't matter where I'm from-it's that your daughter is with me that's the biggest concern :D

Re:

Postby Uncle Arthur » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:52 pm

End User wrote:I remember seeing a thread from some dude who used to work at Mania, but left for some reason. Maybe we could apporach him? Can't remember the dudes username though :?

MXJADEMONKEY
Founder of the QLD Chapter of the Honourable Brothers of Dodgy.

Benefactor of the Perpetual Dodgy award - Inaugural year 2007.

Steampunk
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NA6

Re:

Postby Steampunk » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:21 pm

End User wrote:
1red5 wrote:RE clear reflectors/indicators: are they really indicators? if so, have you wired them up? if so, any problems?

The round ones are indicators, the other ones on the front/back are just reflectors. The indicators and reflectors came from mx5parts.co.uk with orange bulbs, so *theoretically* the reflectors should be easy to convert to actual indicators, but knowing which wire to vampire tap and actually wiring it up is the hard part.
I'm not technically minded, so, like almost everyone else, I just left them as reflectors.

Okies

Uncle Arthur wrote:
End User wrote:I remember seeing a thread from some dude who used to work at Mania, but left for some reason. Maybe we could apporach him? Can't remember the dudes username though :?

MXJADEMONKEY

But his mum calls him Josh :mrgreen:

Return to “MX5 Garage Chat”