NB airconditioning service and repair recommendations Brisbane area

Chat to do with your MX5/Miata/Eunos Garage Ride(s).

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

Galeforce
Driver
Vehicle: NB8A

NB airconditioning service and repair recommendations Brisbane area

Postby Galeforce » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi everyone, does anyone have any recommendation or good experiences on air conditioning service and repair places in the Brisbane area?
My system keeps loosing gas over about a six month period and I have had it back to the same place twice now saying they can't find any leaks even after adding leak detection dye and recharging the system.
My expansion (TX) valve is also now making a high pitch squeal also so that's probably a seperate issue:frown:
Appreciate any recomendations

chefie
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NB8B

Re: NB airconditioning service and repair recommendations Brisbane area

Postby chefie » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:47 am

I have used Mr Cool in Milton, behind office works, all work has been good and they will do a free no Obligation quote
98 NB8A Grace Green
LS 66.17,QR Club 69.27, QRSpr 63.58 SOLD
01 NB8B Grace Green
LS 64.66,QRNat 1.31.94,QR Club 65.17 QRSpr 62.36
93 NA8 Clubman

cookie
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NA6

Re: NB airconditioning service and repair recommendations Brisbane area

Postby cookie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:20 am

Mr cool was crap in my dealings. If you want a proper job go see Adam at red devil lawnton. Rather than just telling you everything is trashed he will go out of his way to repair rather than replace stuff. There's a reason all the hot rod guys use them. Cheap too. I.e. Mr cool quoted 1600, red devil 400 and worked perfectly for the next 3 years until I sold the car..

Return to “MX5 Garage Chat”