My new 2018 MX5 Ltd ED RF

Chat to do with your MX5/Miata/Eunos Garage Ride(s).

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

Luke
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NC

Re: My new 2018 MX5 Ltd ED RF

Postby Luke » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Pete wrote:Could we have a special category for RF owners, and in particular, a sub category for the Ltd Ed RF? Since these are such special cars, especially the rare Ltd Ed RF, many people like me, and prospective buyers who'd like special advice from actual Ltd Ed RF owners like me, would like their own separate space to discuss matters. Someone looking for advice, from an actual owner like me, on a Ltd Ed RF would never consider something so quaint and nostalgic as a na or nb.

Now I know it may seem a bit rich to ask for a separate space for the Ltd Ed RF, but these are such rare and special cars, they deserve their own category. As an actual owner, I don't really want to mix with na and nb types, if you know what I mean. Someone with an interest in the Ltd Ed RF would specifically head hunt me for advice, and it would be so much easier if we had our own category to discuss our specialized interest in the Ltd Ed RF.

The MX5 has grown up from its poor humble roots and the Ltd Ed RF is a car that professionals desire to own. So you can see why there is an urgent need for our own category. It also hurts the image of the Ltd Ed RF to have it mixed with the na or nb. This is another reason for a separate category. The na or nb is somewhat embarrassing to be seen in for a professional, when their colleagues are driving latest European cars. I hope people will sympathize with my, and future owners of the Ltd ED RF, predicament. This can all be solved by a special category for us.

In recognition of the fact that the MX5 has evolved, moved on and is now a great car, as manifested by the Ltd Ed RF, I give the mods my permission to update the banner of this site with my Ltd Ed RF. The images are all yours guys!

:lol: LMFAO
2022 BRZ 10AE
2021 GR Yaris
2008 Peugeot HDi Lemans, Number 1027/2000, White with Red stripes

billybunter
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NB SE

Postby billybunter » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:21 pm

it sort of reminds me of a nursery rhyme from the old school days.......this guy instead of blowing his flute is more oral and leads the members one by one on a trial of destruction.
where upon arrival at the red sea he parts the water and drives the RF swiftly across and drops the curtains and covers all his followers in nothing but steamy hot sh*t! :lol:
best part of all -all the sh*t has been following him for several pages,,,what a lot of tosses! :lol: and you guys have the hide to take a shot a me and then follow this village idiot! :lol:

madmort
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NC

Postby madmort » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:43 pm

Pete sure has a lot to say about his Missus car. Imagine if HE owned one?
Oh and Billy that would be Tossers!

bootz
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NB8B

Postby bootz » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Actually I am more interested in how his NA is doing.
Bootz and Boof - On the road to somewhere.

Lokiel
Forum legend
Vehicle: NB SE

Postby Lokiel » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:55 pm

Pete wrote:Could we have a special category for RF owners, and in particular, a sub category for the Ltd Ed RF? Since these are such special cars
:

FYI: There is already a "special category" for this:

User Control Panel -> Friends & Foes tab -> Manage Foes -> Add new foes: Pete

... and he's gone!
Don't worry about dying, worry about not living!
Garage Thread: http://www.mx5cartalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=76716

Return to “MX5 Garage Chat”