97 MXV's NA8 Gender Transformation

Chat to do with your MX5/Miata/Eunos Garage Ride(s).

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

97 MXV
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NA8

Re: 97 MXV's NA8 Gender Transformation

Postby 97 MXV » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:43 am

97 MXV wrote:To Rack On or Rack Off ?....That is the question for another day.

The idea of showing off her 195 Road/Race Enkei Combo was too much...one can't walk away, one can't Rack Off so it was Off with the boot lip spoiler and On for young and old at Lakeside Park, here with race wheels on the rack and road wheels on the track.

ImageImage
ImageImage

The only issue so far is the driveway pictured below provides negative clearance and a crunching sound at speed because of the reduced departure angle of the lower rack near the lower mount to the Mazda tie down points. (The same hazard applies to my Falcon towbar with loaded trailer attached.)
To make it all safety ridgy didge, an official engineers certification plate may have to go on the rack for the weight and load restraint of the tyres....fingers crossed.

Meanwhile the favoured colour for the track wheels was not stirring silver, but retro race white. Retro white wheels to match the retro black on white race numbers on the doors claimed as "my daughter's year of birth officer" by her proud Dad.
(Not sure of chances of Racing Into Corners Every Day in such a clearly marked car though.)
Already Sparkley is getting excited gestures from truck drivers to drag race their big rigs at the lights when one dares to look up.
Pictured here with race wheels on the road.

ImageImage
Offending driveway featured in last two pictures.

Removing the boot lip spoiler to make way for the rack, was a good lesson in understanding the failure mode of double sided tape I trialed to hold it on without screws. There was never a chance of sudden death flying off the spoiler. It will never realistically lift off or shear off. The real risk is peel off, and that is gradual, visible and therefore preventable. It might be that it is just as safe if not safer to attach such aero panels with double sided tape rather than with screws if there is ample surface in contact. According to learned scholars of cunning linguists, this simply adds to the preponderance of evidence which proves that modern adhesives have come a long way since that first grip of Tarzan's tube.

lucmor444
Racing Driver

Postby lucmor444 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Looking good - who provided the “flares” in front of the rear wheel arches?

97 MXV
Racing Driver

Postby 97 MXV » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:22 am

lucmor444 wrote:Looking good - who provided the “flares” in front of the rear wheel arches?

Those yummy flares are part of Sparkley's proud JDM Jewellery Collection from the house of Garage Vary and available from one of the forum's wonderful sponsors. :D

97 MXV
Racing Driver

Postby 97 MXV » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:10 am

97 MXV wrote: ...modern adhesives have come a long way since that first grip of Tarzan's tube.

Some Say WTF are you talking about ? They get a bit confused with Aussie lingo (linguistics) concerning stuff that comes in a tube and sticks to anything.

When I was a boy back in the sixties, proper lingo was par for the course. Even product labeling sometimes involved cunning linguistics to satisfy the consumer.

Back then they got their kicks initiating apprentices into the trade by sending them to the store to get a well deserved Mars Bar and a grip of Tarzan's tube.
Because the apprentices of yesteryear were typically afraid to return instead with a tube of Tarzans Grip, the exasperated store owners would ask they go back and pose the question another way...Excuse me, but was that the stuff that sticks or the stick that stuffs ?

lucmor444
Racing Driver

Postby lucmor444 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Those yummy flares are part of Sparkley's proud JDM Jewellery Collection from the house of Garage Vary and available from one of the forum's wonderful sponsors. :D[/quote]

Thanks - I actually hadn’t seen the range of rear deflectors they stock. I have a set of project g deflectors I still have to fit but do like the options available on Rev9.

97 MXV
Racing Driver

Postby 97 MXV » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:16 am

On the subject of flares, the Americans tracked down the source of these very rare and treasured flares in front of the rear wheels for me.

By chance, they spotted them on an NA parked outside the secret hideaway of the Jet Stream people somewhere in Japan. Look carefully at the NA pictured to see them exposed

The Americans have published a full spy dossier on the Jet Stream here.

From that we could track down the flares to this webpage.

My spies tell me the Japanese name for the rear flares is Side Step Garnish, but I like the idea of Sparkley wearing "flares" better...reminiscent of the seventies back in fashion.

Magpie
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NA6

Postby Magpie » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:46 am

97 MXV wrote:from the house of Garage Vary

These are the Garage Vary Winding Dancer front and rear wind deflectors.

Front/Rear. I have the fronts available as well as a GV lip if the price is right... Very soon the rears could be available...

Rears on mine.

Garido
Fast Driver

Postby Garido » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Looking good Keith. I really need some inspiration to do a build log for cartalk,

97 MXV
Racing Driver

Postby 97 MXV » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:08 am

Magpie wrote:These are the Garage Vary Winding Dancer front and rear wind deflectors.
Front/Rear. I have the fronts available as well as a GV lip if the price is right... Very soon the rears could be available...

Now that's a thought Magpie ! How much worth of rice would it take for you to imagine Sparkley waltzing past through the twisty bits as a Winding Dancer ?

On the other hand, Sparkley Races Into Corners Every Day, so would need a big high rear wing to go with Winding Dancer flares and that is not compatible with her tyre rack. She would have to rack off again for a wing which she did foolishly before.

Also Sparkley is retro-riced and Winding Dancer flares cry out for a big high rear wing and Sparkley won't part out her retro-rice Enkie LM8s either.

Bottom line is her need is not urgent but worth considering depending on the price of the rice.

97 MXV
Racing Driver

Postby 97 MXV » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:43 am

A bit of brain food on Retro-rice, Retro and Rice

Magpie
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NA6

Postby Magpie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:58 am

Wing could be surplus as well in 2018

97 MXV
Racing Driver

Postby 97 MXV » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 am

Some Say its fun for 97 MXV to give life to Sparkley's gender, promoting her eye candy and commonality found in her special parts trapped in a tightly sealed Venn Diagram making her gender transformation into something bright and beautiful on track whilst 97 MXV goes around the bend...aka Races Into Corners Every Day.

Some Say he likes searching inside expensive sports car magazines for eye candy and French dressing looking for Fast and Fun not Fast and Furious, because "Fun is not what's around the corner. Fun is the corner".

Still some just want to get back to dealing with tie rod thread engagement when running a lot of neg camber. In particular that awful event, namely the plight of a tiny few loose mm of thread pulling like mad on some tie rods still possibly shuffling in silence like lambs likely awaiting their slaughter.
Yes slaughter, but likely at the hands of power steered suicide shoppers abruptly maneuvering in asphalt car parks, frantically arguing with parking berms/wheel abutments.

Poor ricers would never have guessed this because of all the circular arguments swirling around based on a false premise skillfully and willfully spun by passionate racers not disclosing their protective ground hugging front lip and splitter, able to drive over kerbs not hit them head on.

One comes to such realisation by watching an advocate of the devil Hannibal, hold up the kind of mirror that makes a young engineer, having examined the drawings, to reflect upon the unforeseen inevitability of unacceptable events made foreseeable by simply begging the right questions.

Given that longer tie rod ends have not emerged as an option, and given the success of extra negative camber, begs the question...What does 97 MXV plan to do, if anything, for Sparkley's still tightly screwed threads ?

Because he does go shopping in Sparkley, and has seen how the Placebo Effect of mitigating strategies work, 97 MXV said he would will ask Santa to put some hardened stiff spacers and thinner hardened lock nuts in his stocking for Xmas in preparation for Sparkley's next wheel alignment.

Actually the net effect of hardened stiff spacers is more than placebo given the level of significance pointed to in an earlier post.
Therefore the letter to Santa needs to specify how "hard" and "stiff" these things need to be in order to function to everyone's satisfaction.

97 MXV will reveal his hardness and stiffness specifications in due course, but already Santa finds Hannibal's friend Cruella's minimum specification a stiff ask. It is uncanny the way she shops around, driving a hard bargain, with her victims having to face up to cunning linguistics with her.

97 MXV
Racing Driver

Re: 97 MXV's NA8 Gender Transformation 8

Postby 97 MXV » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:12 pm

Thanks to willing help and patience from 3gress and his amazing GTJ - Ghettobuilt Transmission Jack Awesome thanks Dann ! :beer:, Sparkley now has a new Ogura Racing Clutch, and ultra low km 6 speed transmission previously collected and prepared earlier for this moment to arrive.

While we were at it we fitted the 4.78 T2 Prettysik Diff and IL Motorsports stiffer diff mounts also collected 12 months before. Naturally while the tranny was out, in went new stiffer IL Motorsports engine mounts and a remote oil filter prepared and proven earlier on Darth cleverly mounted to and above the chassis brace under the front of the tranny. Also went in was a Jaycar Speedo Corrector CAT.NO: KC5380 (now discontinued) and a MiataRoadster short shifter kit.

The Jaycar Speedo Corrector Module was skillfully wired into a neat plug & play patch harness by 3gress with his awesome professional crimping tool. The harness plugs between the NB8b tranny output speed sensor male plug and its matching female plug on the PPF. The patch harness came through into the cabin under the console through a grommet placed in the transmission tunnel leaving the Speedo Corrector Module cleverly stashed away in the space behind the removable storage tray under the heater controls ready for in car adjusting and setup (remembering that Sparkley is fitted with an NB8b dash and console and complete NB8b wiring loom with electronic speedo sender).

Image Speedo Module hiding behind storage tray.

The Speedo Corrector Module gets its power and ground from the cigarette lighter wiring. The lighter is replaced by the exquisitely enticing engine start button not wired in for safety reasons. This version of the BRB - Big Red Button is child safety interlocked with the key. I have to turn the key to start at the same time as pushing the button for the starter to function...How awesomely kiddie safe is that ! :lol:
I wonder how many SILs that clever control system design is worth ? (Safety Integrity Levels)

With the stiffer engine mounts and diff mounts, it was an overkill to keep the ebay under bonnet engine brace cleverly attached to the tappet cover screws to avoid cracking the wafer thin alloy tappet cover. It will now be given a 2nd life gracing the engine bay of 3gress's Mariner Blue NA in due course.

The Ogura Racing Clutch is a single plate metallic silent type and comes with its own CrMo flywheel. Ogura specify the same clutch for both 1.6 B6 and 1.8 BP engines.

Now the B6 standard organic clutch and wafer thin CrMo Flywheel (that replaced my 1st secondhand ORC) has come out looking as good as gold. So why fit an ORC ? Because that 1st worn ORC I had years before and loved it except for the rattly noise idling so loud it was sold off for racing only (I had no idea back then that racing clutches were rattlers). So years later I could not resist buying this new silent version to try it with the justification of one day super/turbocharging it. I broke the rule..."if it aint broke don't fix it"....would I be punished for that?

Sure enough I was...I find this new clutch is heavier and being new less slippy on take up than my previously beloved ORC and so not as sumptuous and delightful :frown: but much quieter with only the slightest rattle just audible on occasion :D. So I think I can live with it thanks to the 6 speed and 4.78 diff ! But really with a 4.78, 6 speed, and no super/turbo charging of maximum engine torque, a standard B6 clutch is looking hard to beat with an atmocharged 1.8 road & track compromise setup.
Meanwhile one could always research adjusting the pedals and play with bore sizes in the master and slave cylinders to reduce pedal effort slightly. :?:

Extract from another post including :shock: consensus with NitroDann:
Why the Smart Ones are Shifting Up to a 6 Speed, that terrific Track & Traffic Transmission.
Physical comparison with 5 speed found here. Ratio comparison found here.
Great opportunity to experience the luxury of shifting up and down between 5 beautiful close ratios (2nd to 6th), personifying Jinba Ittai aka horse and rider as one.

BTW some quarters need to stop fussin over the notchy 1st in a 6 speed. Its ok folks, they are talking theory not practice. Its all about the wide gap between 1st and 2nd created to make 5 beautiful close ratios thereafter. Engineers know 1st is too slow for Jinba Ittai to work so just "learn the knowledge", learn how to sensitively mind the gap shifting the stick in and out of it.

Also don't believe the myth that 1st gear on the 6 speed is is too low. In practice the 6 speed is perfect...just the thing to give cheeky peaky lumpy cams a chance to function in traffic, leaving 2nd to 6th as 5 close ratios for all seasons fine tuned by diff ratio...Just imagine hot cheeky cams out on the street begging for more. Some say the 6 speed's low 1st gear is great for nice pick ups whilst sight seeing in stop/start traffic...just plug and play !

Not only that, the low 1st gear is ideal with a smaller, lighter, skinny NA6 flywheel, clutching to a revvy 1.6 or 1.8 atmocharged engine. No need to pukka up to save your clutch off the line.
(I have used a standard NA6 clutch/4.5 Kg flywheel on my atmocharged NB8b engine/6 speed, over 15 years track & traffic wearing my tyres not my clutch.)
Burn out your tyres not your clutch with a 6 speed !
NitroDann wrote:I agree with all this.
Good post.

Did you know that even for an NA6 or NA8, a 6 speed retrofit is so simple....
- Reuse NA6/8 Starter - Plug and Play
- Reuse NA6/8 Clutch and Flywheel- Plug and Play.....Better Still use the opportunity to install a super light B6 CrMo Flywheel and Clutch
- Reuse NA6/8 Throwout bearing- Plug and Play
- Reuse NA6/8 Engine Plate- Plug and Play
- Reuse NA6/8 Engine Mounting bolts- Plug and Play
- Reuse NA6/8 Propshaft- Plug and Play
- Reuse NA6/8 Power Plant Frame- Plug and Play
- Reuse NA6/8 Speedo Sender- Plug and Play
- Reuse NA6/8 console - Plug and Play
- Replug the 6 speed Reverse Switch wires to suit NA6/8 or Make up a jumper cable with NA6/8 bullet connectors.

Some say that if Americans say its easy, Aussies will find it a piece of cake.

Surprisingly I have found highway driving alone with the 4.78 diff to be so much more fun than with the previous 4.3 diff.
Before I tried to avoid 6th with the 4.3 because 5th in a 6 speed with 4.3 diff is the same 4000 plus revs at 110 kph as 6th in a 6 speed with a 4.78 diff.
The real difference is before I could voluntarily slow the engine down by changing into 6th.
Now with the 4.78 there is no extra gear, only involuntary healthy engine response.
So that control over her is lost...Sparkley has taken control of her revs. Her engine is the one now begging for more revs...and now she is getting them and leaving me in awe of her quick responses and heavy breathing on demand. :shock:

Problem is the Speedo Corrector Module just won't respond so Sparkley's speedo is now reading 23% too fast ? Anyone else found any problems with the Jaycar Speedo Corrector CAT.NO: KC5380 (now discontinued) ?

97 MXV
Racing Driver

Sparkling Facts Dug Up Purely by Chance

Postby 97 MXV » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:58 am

Some say there is no time like the present to have a Dodgy Day Quest, a bit of a chat in Sparkley's Garage and a quest for a world record for the number of highly questionable silly words and popping up of pictures that seem of little use and fulfill no basic need when trying to learn the honest truth.
Believe it or not, some say that the BBC has even reported this post to mods as not the best of British.
Did you notice that just like fox hunting, tradition in British and European Sports Cars never embraced contemporary JDM Style such as Jinba Ittai Horse and Rider as One nonsense, with the Brits instead loving their romance with traditional marques while being terrorised by the Prince of Darkness....
Pip Pip Tally Ho.

However Jinba Ittai as oneness means that in order to be Stable, Racing Into Corners Every Day, the rider would actually need to be in a different position on the horse in order to set himself up for a clean entry redolent of Racing Stable congregations of vapor.

Just imagine now Pommie MX5 club outings so reminiscent of tradition reflective in hunting and foxes....
Like when a freezing male Pommie driver seeking something to warm his Scone, says...You can't hunt ! when given little comfort by the navigator saying wear the fox hat mate. And of course the hairdresser car myth can now be proven because Australian drivers don't like leaving their mates behind while pommie drivers are happy to hold on to a good chap's penis after a pint or two.

Some say if you can ration all lies, interesting people can give you decent involuntarily responses that make you feel happy that make you feel life life's worth living, and yes there is a strange love such as involuntary response, rusted in antecedent or nature's fascination, arising from just looking at an interesting Sparkley from both sides now, from both her clean and dirty side. Funnily enough, if you think about it hard enough, Sparkley can be so clean and yet so dirty, a clean machine but yet dirty under her skirts if she wore them.

So thoroughly deserving of a good clean makeover on a dirty dodgy day made up with a little help from the gang in Sickopedia, Sparkley first demanded this her chat garage cleaned up. Naturally one can imagine it like a shot in the face, a good BANG and the dirt is gone.

BANG gang volunteering to provide specimans

But before you can see that dark matter in hyperspace that Canadian songbirds note is coming from both ends now you need to remove the cover up, the clouds that block the sun, that some say appears to be actually shining out. So why not find balance in the fascination/cringe factor in a fantastic voyage heralded long ago and now a reality reminiscent of an imaginary endoscope seeking both god given and devil's advocate aspects of group imagination combining to the tune of a daydream believer in insight challenging the stuff of good sports in the background spinning out alternative facts/convenient truths from spicks and specks deep in the recesses of hyperspace.

Spicks and specks spawning alternative facts that our minds can dig up and join like dots, to provide a trail of breadcrumbs or simply a vision to the cracks in the ice of indifference caused by tiny ripples of hope reminiscent to baby boomers. For example the countless tears jerked by punishing antecedants which penetrate vulnerable imaginations can also be seen alongside tiny ripples of hope in this crystal ball foretelling of pompous institutions once not giving tuppance, now giving back big bags full of crumbs to the little one's they once ceremoniously rewarded with Mars bars.

So in clearing out, decluttering or flushing bulldust from between the ears, some of these breadcrumbs like dots can be put to paper as fully digested brain food emerging from an annus horribilis that happened once upon a time and now recorded in memorandum.

Today's Memo
Once upon a time the world was looking for answers for the unimaginable senselessness, the lack of sense provided in reflections upon distorted reality that took centre stage back in the sixties.

Now thanks to Google we can search startling facts in the memo that will by rational argument, rattle our cages, debunk our beliefs, bust our commonly held myths and even pull us from the wreckage of our silent reverie given in loyalty and deference to our beloved Jinba Ittai warrier creed because the data so many base everything on, is inaccurate.
Behold the evidence dug up in the memo of an international conspiracy, reflected in the treachery of images below exposing the true retro-ism of the NA found at a price of real truth that we ought to value.

ImageImageImage

What is it worth to the MX5 community to own a little part of this history and treachery of image in respect of the origins of the NA ? What is the hidden cost discovering how the startling facts underpinning these images were dug up and can we find it through power of mathematical deduction ?

Establishing Context for This Memo
Unlike some, this memo is better than boring fact, it is a stimulating scoop, an innuendo and metaphorically free expos'e on the NA that proves that its sixties British retro-ism is nothing but the truth in a circular argument. An example of this logic is how we might fathom this premise argued out in the context that time changes everything because the times they are changing for SWMBO because money can buy happiness when your in for a penny and in for a pound, or preferably, up for three Euros.
Alternative facts like these derived from BS as dusty substance that blows in the wind from the great outback can of course be rigorously examined by pub testing before MX5 club events.

For example, the Toppling Tower of Pizza can be mathematically pub tested for dusty substance by differentiating the change in slope with respect of time, explained by 97 MXV's assistant Nancy, who was thankfully taken off the streets and given ample opportunity to hone her reflective writing skills living in a glass room euphemistically called the cone of silence. Thanks to Nancy's willingness to assist, we can quantify change simply in this case for example, by differentiating (finding the derivitive) the changing slope of the tower as a function of time in these identical images.

Simply old slope at time t______________________Vs new slope at time t+dt, (dt = interval between images influencing the rate of toppling).

Furthermore some say if only you had... Been There while seeds were planted in a fertile imagination, then you would also have seen startling facts dug up purely by chance with maybe a second chance for good dirt to be dug up as answers that you feel you need to have on something or someone you have never met, like a sig or avatar in hyperspace, like Nancy living in a glass room and like an invisible man living in the sky and it is said, one who works in mysterious ways.

The Canadians have a song if you listen to the lyrics while spending all of your time waiting for that second chance, for the break that will make it ok, then finding comfort and distraction in alternative facts home grown in Sparkley's garage. :DIY:

The Chinese have a name for that person, who if you listen intently to the pronunciation, are hinting, might actually live within us....

And now ladies and gentlemen, since average Americans note the times they are a changin', its time for moving, its time for reminiscence by well matured Aussies once young and full of hope.

Like nature's way our chilling desire to believe in bulldust to search for the holy grail or rendezvous with destiny, now is the time to find in this self proclaimed "97MXV Memo" a secret dossier from now deceased British spy Christopher Steal's grandfather that exposes a surprise Japanese attack in the Engrish countryside so classified that the answer we hear blowing in a divine wind is that some things will live in infamy.

Summary of Startling Facts exposed in the Memo
It is important to ensure what will live in infamy is this prophetic statement of Japanese intent discovered on brass plaques attached to chequered flag floor mats of these early NA's.

and this prophetic statement of intent discovered on brass plaques attached to engine bay cross braces of early NA's.

Those who can control their involuntary coughs and finger responses will learn the classified dossier (itself spanning a number of cables and telexes punch taped together, was found in this rare document attache case monogrammed with the code word of the secret operation afoot.)

Image Image Available to Lucky Buyer !

It was hidden in the sports car of a well known but secret Agent 86 of the sixties, who's secret ID number, would you believe, Toyota actually used for their latest sports coupe.
The dossier included this microfilm revealing that once upon a time, a Japanese British spy on a bicycle (Christopher Steal's grandfather) rode not half, but 5 tenths of a mile with a hidden camera to capture strange meeting of Engrish horse and skinny Engrish fibreglass replicar of an NA, popular with trendy types despite its poverty pack cast iron crank, 4 speed box and open diff, 4.5 inch wide rims and non EFI 8 valve only engine and name stolen from the Chinese Lotus Flower.

By a twist of fate the Aussie trained Japanese engineer in charge of the then secret Roadster project got all confused by the goings on in the microfilm between that Engrish Steed, the Engrish horses and that apparently Engrish geisha, Mrs Peel, with those noisy Americans and gave the NA not man appeal, but horse appeal.

Image Jinba Ittai !

That's why 97MXV can imagine himself like Steed, but at one with a more willing horse than he was used to.

But the truth is that for some, the appeal of the NA actually transcends being at one with a horse, The dividing line is now blurred, it is no longer a binary choice of horse or rider, black or white or even pink or brown, but relates to something planted in a younger brain more appealing, namely the basic appeal of being engaged in cunning linguistics, with say M Appeal for example.

Size does matter...startling facts now reveal sizable lengths gone to by engineers faithful to horse appeal aka Jinba Ittai, as compared with man appeal aka M Appeal.

Some Say also that Jinba Ittai and its combining of horse and rider as one is Japanese alternative to Engrish Lotuses shown below in Chinese male/female 69 style embrace known as Yin Yang.

Verses the Yabusame inspired Jinba Ittai.

And would you believe, an NA's divine wind in the hair feeling also appealed to a tiny minority of hairdressers because they could look back and more easily imagine the answer must come from complete acceptance felt by Kamikazi pilots, some say when diving in divine winds to the sound of a terrifying bugle/organ.

So yes, for some aging male baby boomers there are connections with the NA planted in the brain long ago in respect of a somewhat appealing X Factor lost on Japanese engineers not surprisingly finding themselves once again screwed by the Yanks.

Think of it simply as the Yanks publicly stimulating blood flow to the head with their public master debating, are now privately turning Japanese like one who springs to mind in this international conspiracy, Christopher Steal's grandfather.

Some say too much information, so like reality TV, that last link was a censored link to a fake British Willy Wonker in a chocolate factory who begs many to declare....Mate, we didn't come down in the last golden shower like a New York septic tank, full of it.
Some say that Wonkers come down when The Price is Right....but use the following logic to work it out for yourself.

Breaking the Code
So lets work it out, lets argue putting some money where the mouth is...but is the $100 AUD price the correct order of magnitude ? Even though part of the secret in the dossier was originally encryted in yen, it can now be decrypted by 97 MXV researcher Ravi, in this formula then converted here and not forgetting the secret 20% discount, it is then rounded out to the nearest $100 AUD via a very distracting totally rational circular argument as a significance test of the plausibility of the memo' s worth in establishing this binary choice 10100110011100 that links to this code...JPY 10652.

10562 solicits a call to arms from the faithful using their decryption sequence aka an enigma code ... 9=S : 5=E : 6=N : 7=D : 1=M : 0=O : 8=R : 2=Y.
That's because 10652 mapped 5=E : 6=N : 1=M : 0=O : 2=Y is the universal right stuff that makes the world go round and creates a fascinating enigma for some poor beggar of the question trying to work out what is written in stone so close to the Bridge of Death but carried instead by the arms of an angel into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.

So literally half of mankind must now turn a blind eye to answers blowing in the wind, startling facts presented to say a gardener as substantially enhanced points of view as a vision planted in the brain leaving him sowing his seeds while he was sleeping, needs now to be celebrated so the vulnerable like Sparkley no longer fear guilt trips from thought police. A vulnerable female like Sparkley can now escape, can cast off her automotive persona and drive all night like a bat out of hell to be on this stage and relate in her way to you her beloved MX5 community, which is a better look than this garage chat appearing to turn Japanese just to flog a dead horse before its time is up.

97 MXV
Racing Driver

Postby 97 MXV » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 am

Keeping the thread alive after a full 12 months...

Return to “MX5 Garage Chat”