Stu's Abarth Spider

Chat to do with your MX5/Miata/Eunos Garage Ride(s).

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, -alex, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

Bauer
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NB8A

Stu's Abarth Spider

Postby Bauer » Sun May 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Took delivery of my Abarth on Thursday night and despite poor weather in Tassie over the weekend I have put a few kms on it. Really enjoying it

Thought I would share some pics of it. It is a 2016 Launch Edition (thats means the red bits really) and the compliance plate (a Mazda plate no less) lists NF in the sequence. I was trying to tell Boyracer it was an ND SE but he just tells me it has a face only a mother could love.

cheers
Stu

Okibi
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NB SE

Re: Stu's Abarth Spider

Postby Okibi » Mon May 22, 2017 12:22 am

Congrats!
If you had access to a car like this, would you take it back right away? Neither would I.

Code4
Fast Driver

Postby Code4 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:13 am

Well done. I reckon they look better in the flesh than in pics. Enjoy.
Never put the top up unless the storm has a name.

billybunter
Racing Driver

Postby billybunter » Mon May 22, 2017 11:51 am

I think the white in the abarth is hard to beat. in the 2nd photo I think it also looks a bit like a great white in the headlight and grille dept
plus I gather by now you really enjoy that note emitted from the $2500 quad exhaust system. :wink:
nice car I actually went close to buying one myself a few months ago. I would have blacked out the bonnet :lol: but I get bored easily :wink:

Lokiel
Forum legend

Postby Lokiel » Mon May 22, 2017 4:45 pm

I reckon the ND's rear lights look more Alfa-Romeo/Fiat that those ordinary ones - no flair whatsoever.
Don't worry about dying, worry about not living!
Garage Thread: http://www.mx5cartalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=76716

Bauer
Fast Driver

Postby Bauer » Mon May 22, 2017 6:35 pm

billybunter wrote:I think the white in the abarth is hard to beat. in the 2nd photo I think it also looks a bit like a great white in the headlight and grille dept
plus I gather by now you really enjoy that note emitted from the $2500 quad exhaust system. :wink:
nice car I actually went close to buying one myself a few months ago. I would have blacked out the bonnet :lol: but I get bored easily :wink:

Haha no I haven't touched the exhaust. I'm quite liking the standard version and won't be buying the record monza. A bit too rich for me. Nice sound though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cheers
Stu

Return to “MX5 Garage Chat”