Queensland Events

Moderators: timk, Andrew, miata, AJ

MX5-SP
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NB SP

Re:

Postby MX5-SP » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:11 pm

kitkat wrote:JBT and his $13 T-BONE!!!

...I just wish I had taken a pickie of the sirloin I had at the winery, to compare....but I left the microscope at home! ...I supose you got chips too for the 13 bucks?... Ann and I shared a side salad of 4 pieces of rocket for half the price JBT paid for his steak!... Still we had the lovely view....and shared the free bottle of wine.

Wayne thanks for the video....great job. And I must say it has been an interesting change being the butt of everyone's jokes... :P (now I know how Jules feels.... :( ).

My entry for the Caption Comp is "...I think I can..., I think I can....Choooo-wooooo!"

What a hoot it was tagging up behind that lone NC...I can only imagine what they must have been thinking....such a shame our route didn't include Henry Roberts Drive....nice twisty bits. I hope the lone NC did it justice.

It's funny how some MX5 Club-folk automatically presumed we got lost just because we had to ask for directions whilst taking the scenic route.... it would have been so boring taking the main road....where's the sense of adventure?...where's the desire to get off the beaten track?...and BTW where's that new rattle coming from? Personally, I was amazed we managed to get through Nerang without having to ask the local constabulary the way out.

Those that went to the pub at Boonah might not be aware that an intrepid few took a detour to Rathdowney for a quick squirt on the big dipper on the Lions Road...another (unscheduled) highlight of the day. Good suggestion Polarbeer.

...shame that I missed the Biddadabbadobbododa turn off on the way there....Polarbeer and the MPS followed me down that route on the way back, which helped empty the petrol tank a bit.... :D It's a pity Sandy baled out early...and a shame we lost the two new NC (members) in Canungra (Allan & Geoff + partners)

What a FANTASTIC DAY anyway...Thanks to all those that attended....Jim must be Grohnin'.... :P
Snow White: Torsen 3.9 LSD, A/Sway Bars, R/Bar Plus Clear Reflectors!

MX5-SP
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NB SP

Re:

Postby MX5-SP » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:17 pm

JBT wrote: What was final rollup? 23 x MX-5 and 1 x 6 MPS?

Final tally was:
NA = 9
NB = 8
NC = 7
MPS = 1

25 cars!!!

(I didn't count the "lone NC" that was out for a 'nice quiet drive'.)
Snow White: Torsen 3.9 LSD, A/Sway Bars, R/Bar Plus Clear Reflectors!

Return to “Queensland”