SET SAIL IN MARCH - Barge Racing Team Fun Run!

New South Wales and Canberra Events

Moderators: Andrew, -alex, miata, Midori

neilhr
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NC - Supercharged

Re: SET SAIL IN MARCH - Barge Racing Team Fun Run!

Postby neilhr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:15 am

wassup wrote:I suspect ill catch you guys on your return to Sydney? :cry: Enjoy the first BRT run!

ahh that is a pity :(

--
People who are up for the early morning drive or breakfast, please let us know either here or on the Facebook page. We would like an idea of numbers for breakfast at Berry.

Cheers

neilhr
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NC - Supercharged

Re: SET SAIL IN MARCH - Barge Racing Team Fun Run!

Postby neilhr » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:05 am

Fantastic run!
Seven Barges took to the mountain twistys yesterday morning. Despite some sailors taking the wrong turn through the Nasho at the very start (lol) and some wet roads, we had a great run and breakfast. We got some nice clear runs through Macquarie Pass. I got to test drive William's 86 while he had a go at my Supercharged NC - The comparison was interesting.

Thanks for coming guys :) Hope to meet more members next time. We won't make it so early next time. Here are pics from the last stop of the day, Berry.

Here are some more comments from the day:

William: Awesome run! Love that maturity of everyone today. No dicks and all in all a great day. Thanks again Neil and also cheers for letting me take the NC for a spin. Besides the tires its a well sorted car. Power delievery is great.

Guy: Great day chaps ! Fine sailing and just good fun

Gary: Pleasure to meet you all and it was nice catching up again with some familiar faces. It was a great run apart from the lack of grip. Even though it was wet everyone was sensible and mature. Neil not only does your car sound amazing but you also mapped out a great drive and I am looking forward to sailing with you all again.

Nuno: Good run, good company. Thanks for organizing the run Neil it was thoroughly enjoyed. The slippery roads did allow us all to behave in a most gentlemanly manner. Apologies for not making it past Robertson but will make it next time.

Return to “New South Wales/ACT”