MX5 cars, coffee & Nasho run - Sat 8 april

New South Wales and Canberra Events

Moderators: Andrew, -alex, miata, Midori

Daffy
Forum legend
Vehicle: NB SE

Re: MX5 cars, coffee & Nasho run - Sat 8 april

Postby Daffy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Got back to the Gold Coast today after a 10 hour roof down drive (bit of sunburn on the snout, but worth it! 8) ) Apart from the valet tune and some road work slow points between Port Macquarie and Ballina it was a great drive (and Im a bit chuffed that a de-tuned Problem child was still too much of a handful for a jittery white m3 Beemer who wanted to play between Broadwater and Ballina :mrgreen: ). I found that with 3 pre determined United fuel stations, a spare 5 to 10ltrs of E85 in the boot and mostly behaved driving, you can get from the Gold Coast to Sydney using the E85 all the way!

Thanks again to the Sydney crew for a great Saturday morning run and meet n greet, (great work Speed- I'm looking to try for another drive down soon.) :BROADY:

So Its off to The dyno within the next week or 2 when we can squeeze the problem child in for a new external MAP sensor install and re-tuned to her aggro, snarling best. I even managed time to take 2 dash cam pics in the iPhone in a new tunnel around Ballina, one off boost and one on boost!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StanTheMan wrote:sweet, Its not all about huge hp.

viewtopic.php?t=73496

Return to “New South Wales/ACT”