EOI: Photoshoot? and suggested locations?

Victorian and Tasmanian Events

Moderators: Stu, Andrew, miata

hks_kansei
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NB8A

EOI: Photoshoot? and suggested locations?

Postby hks_kansei » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello all.

Pam's car has been detailed recently, and I intend to do mine soon (weather depending)
Anyway, since they're so rarely clean I was thinking of maybe seeing if anybody wants to do a photoshoot somewhere at some stage?

When I know for sure I'll make a proper thread with a date/time etc.

In the meantime, this thread is more to see if anybody has some ideas for some interesting (LEGAL) locations?

The only ones I know of are places like the California Hotel in Hawthorne.
But that's got the downside of being
A:illegal to enter (unless we can get permission from the owner?)
B:full of drug addicted squatters
Which is a shame, the carpark would be an awesome photoshoot location.

Any other suggestions?
1999 Mazda MX5 - 1989 Honda CT110 (for sale) - 1994 Mazda 626 wagon (GF's)

lee
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NA6

Re: EOI: Photoshoot? and suggested locations?

Postby lee » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:06 pm

I've taken a few pics from underneath the Bolte bridge, but they've fenced it off, and last time I was there we got a guy with SECURITY written on his vest to ask us to leave.

Otherwise, there are some good pics to be had in a shopping centre car park well after close.
'91 Roadster

Jace
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NA6

Re: EOI: Photoshoot? and suggested locations?

Postby Jace » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 pm

lee wrote:I've taken a few pics from underneath the Bolte bridge, but they've fenced it off, and last time I was there we got a guy with SECURITY written on his vest to ask us to leave.

Otherwise, there are some good pics to be had in a shopping centre car park well after close.

that's where jdmst end of month meets are, this saturday will be 100+ cars there.

my mate from maidstone/footscray has told me about an awesome, heavily graffitied abandoned and run-down factory somewhere in the south west. yet to go there myself but sounds perfect for a shoot location (i'll bring the air rifle too haha)

legal schmegal... i'd enter anywhere for photos, very unlikely we'd get in trouble for sweeping the location and moving a bit of rubbish to a single out-of-the-way spot and taking some photos.

Return to “Victoria/Tasmania”