amended - SA: Carwash Catchup Day (now Sat 21st July 07)

South Australian and Nothern Territory Events

Moderators: Andrew, miata

SuperMazdaKart
Racing Driver
Vehicle: ND - 2 GT

amended - SA: Carwash Catchup Day (now Sat 21st July 07)

Postby SuperMazdaKart » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:17 am

Well, my car is dirty & needs a washing thats legal. So it's going to get washed! Saturday afternoon 21st July. 12:30pm at the BP servo on South Rd, St Marys. Be sure to bring some gold coins, & your own chamois, bucket, sponges & other cleaning products etc if you want.

To be followed by a meal to wash away your appetite at Hungry Jacks (corner car park of Caste Plaza) on South Road, Edwardstown or some other fastfood joint nearby.

After that, who knows. Probably go home :lol:

Any Mazda folks welcome to attend, AusCarTalk/OzMazda/OzmazdaClub.

A good opportunity to clean up your rides before SA Rotors 5th Birthday Cruise which is on the 22nd.
Last edited by SuperMazdaKart on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

vak82
Fast Driver

Postby vak82 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:12 pm

:frown: I won't be able to make it. I'm checking out Cirque du Soleil that night. :frown:

Anyway... what's this about SA Rotors Birthday Cruise? I'll be keen on this. Any more information? :!: :!:
NA6T = Playtime | NC = Snooze

SuperMazdaKart
Racing Driver

Postby SuperMazdaKart » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:37 pm

thats ok, not actually expecting many if any to turn up anyway..

SArotors info as quoted.

This year promises to be a huge event with several sponsors on board once again and plenty of top prizes to be given out on the day.

For more info please log onto http://www.sarotors.org or contact me via PM or Email.

Please note: There is zero-tolerance for idiotic-behaviour at these events as we run them under CAMS-permits & as an incorporated club.

Photos of previous events are available at http://www.sarotors.org/gallery
Last edited by SuperMazdaKart on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adam_NAclubman
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NA8 - Turbo

Postby Adam_NAclubman » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:06 pm

I'm working Friday night :(

redshoes

Postby redshoes » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:26 pm

I'm out with friends on Fri night :cry: Would have liked to come along and meet some of the SA members. And would LOVE to wash my baby with something other than a bucket. We've been on restrictions since I got her in Feb and getting very tired of doing the bucket thing on Sunday mornings.

SuperMazdaKart
Racing Driver

Postby SuperMazdaKart » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:56 pm

Hrmm, I'll change it to Saturday afternoon at 12:30pm. No later though, I gotta get more Mario things done before Sundays cruise.

Gosh, can't please any of you's :lol:

Adam_NAclubman
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NA8 - Turbo

Postby Adam_NAclubman » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:11 pm

How far down South Road is St Marys? I'm going to a dyno day at Boostworx on Sat morning so I can probably head over to the BP after that

SuperMazdaKart
Racing Driver

Postby SuperMazdaKart » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:18 pm

pretty close actually, after Boostworx get onto Daws Rd, turn left onto South Rd & a few minutes up, little bit after the firetruck station. stick to the left lane as it's on that side of the road.

edit: oh shoot. the Anime & Videogames Convention is on this weekend & i already got tickets to that. dang, no SARs cruise for me.. AVcon more important :) i spose i'm probably the only anime fan on here for Adelaide...

i'll still be around for carwashing & lunch though, but after that i'm off avcon.
Last edited by SuperMazdaKart on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redshoes

Postby redshoes » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:10 pm

Boy oh boy, it's gonna sound like I have a social life or something - I'm in the Qantas corporate box at AAMI for the Crows game on Saturday afternoon! And not even a Crows fan, just delighted to be invited to a corp box :D Next time please!!!

Return to “South Australia/NT”