SA MX-5 mailing list

South Australian and Nothern Territory Events

Moderators: Andrew, miata

SuperMazdaKart
Racing Driver
Vehicle: ND - 2 GT

SA MX-5 mailing list

Postby SuperMazdaKart » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Looks like the mailing list page has been disappeared with the server change. Oh well, here it is again.

The mx5cartalk.com mailing list for SA. For members to join up to receive updates via email on when there is new MX5 events (& events that'd be of interest to us) happening in SA.

So onto the join up page then (if you've already joined up you do not need to do this again)

http://mx5cartalksa.bravehost.com
(I would of put the coding here in this post but this forum doesn't like to accept it).

Please use an e-mail address that you do actually check, you'll need to confirm the activation email that you'll be sent before your subscription to the mailing list is accepted & also check your email rubbish bins/junk mail filters in case it ends up in there.

Lets keep going SA! currently there are 13 subscribers to the list.
Last edited by SuperMazdaKart on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

redshoes

SA MX-5 mailing list

Postby redshoes » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Thanks for all your work Vu!

Mundi

SA MX-5 mailing list

Postby Mundi » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:49 pm

Awesome commitment to the SA scene, thanks!

SuperMazdaKart
Racing Driver
Vehicle: ND - 2 GT

SA MX-5 mailing list

Postby SuperMazdaKart » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:50 am

i do what i can. tried a bit on some other forums, even the all Mazda model ones. SA people just don't really get out for social activities except the peeps here.

tony1952
Learner Driver

Re: SA MX-5 mailing list

Postby tony1952 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 am

SuperMazdaKart wrote:Thanks :)

i do what i can. tried a bit on some other forums, even the all Mazda model ones. SA people just don't really get out for social activities except the peeps here.

This is an old thread and this, the last post was 4/5 years ago. Mailing list link is dead. The MX5 Club of SA is very active with social activities but I wasn't around in 2008 so maybe it was much less active then or were "the peeps here" a different group?

Return to “South Australia/NT”