Modern Sports Cars - Winton

Victorian and Tasmanian Motorsport

Moderators: timk, Stu, Andrew, miata, bensale

BigDaddy
Learner Driver
Vehicle: NB8B - Turbo

Modern Sports Cars - Winton

Postby BigDaddy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:42 pm

ATTENTION RACERS: I am still chasing anyone with 2 door sports cars or 2 door hatch race cars to compete in the first ever Modern Sports Cars race at Winton on Feb 16 - check the list http://www.modernsportscars.com.au/wp-c ... c-2013.pdf and see if your car is elgible, entries can be done online at www.wintononline.com.au Come and get invoved......

mazmad
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NC

Re: Modern Sports Cars - Winton

Postby mazmad » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:36 am

I am interested in making the trek, with a couple of big 'ifs', getting a leave pass for the weekend, and with it being so close to the Wakefield 300.

I can't see any info on the Modern Sports Car site about it, this is an enduro round?
And what other categories are there?
Is Saturday a practice day?
Thanks.

BigDaddy
Learner Driver
Vehicle: NB8B - Turbo

Postby BigDaddy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:54 am

It isn't a round of the MSC series, just a sprint round to kick off in Victoria and get some Victorians involved. There are 3 categories running that day, Super TT and Pulsar Challenge are the other 2. There may be one other joining, will have confirmation of this soon. Friday is practice, Saturday is a round of the Benalla Auto Club Supersprint series, entry to that is open to anyone and is $115 for pre entries, and $140 on the day.

MrB
Driver
Vehicle: NB SP

Postby MrB » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Entry sent on Friday
nb sp race car "psycho"
nb se road car

Return to “Victoria/Tasmania”