Queensland Motorsport

Moderators: timk, Andrew, miata, AJ, JBT

adidistyle
Racing Driver
Vehicle: NA8

Subscribe to the MX5CQ Motorsport mailing list

Postby adidistyle » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Hello Drivers,

The MX5CQ Motorsport Competition Secretary (me!) will be using a managed Mailing List to advise subscribers of upcoming club events, updates, entry lists and results. This will be the primary method of contact with trackday attendees and interested parties. You do not need to be a club member to subscribe to this Mailing List.

All emails from the list have an Unsubscribe Link, so you can unsubscribe anytime you like.

If you wish to subscribe to the MX5CQ Motorsport mailing list, please follow this link http://eepurl.com/bihGIr, and provide all details.
Adam Shipway
NA6 for track. NA8B SE (in slow progress)

Red_Bullet
Speed Racer
Vehicle: Clubman

Re: Subscribe to the MX5CQ Motorsport mailing list

Postby Red_Bullet » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:23 am

Bumping this thread.

I have inherited the position of MX-5 Club of QLD competition secretary for 2020!

In the early stages of formulating what nest years offerings will look like, but I can reveal that we are going to continue our affiliation with BMW club QLD to provide access to Sprint events at Lakeside, QLD Raceway and Morgan Park throughout 2020.

I'm looking into strategies and ideas to broaden the club's appeal to a wider audience.

The club is looking at a number of activities which include but are not limited to Sprints, regularity, karting, skidpan, motorkhana and hill climb.

So please subscribe to the mailing list and we will be able to keep you updated. You can unsubscribe at anytime.

http://eepurl.com/bihGIr

Regards
Keith Wade
MX-5 Club of QLD competition Secretary 2020.
E: compsecmx5qld@gmail.com

lonesailor
Fast Driver
Vehicle: NA8

Postby lonesailor » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:02 am

I need to bump this thread again. I have now inherited this position in the mx5 club of Queensland, now known as motorsport secretary. Unfortunately, due to the Covic 19 lockdown we have no motorsport events at present to be in charge of. As soon as this changes, I will email all club members. I can be contacted on my club email address- motorsport@mx5cq.com.au Max Sutter

Red_Bullet
Speed Racer
Vehicle: Clubman

Postby Red_Bullet » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:15 am

OMG, there they go changing email addresses again, what could possibly go wrong.....

Good luck Max!

Return to “Queensland”