FS Bunbury WA: 2001 NB8B [SOLD]

MX5, Miata and Eunos Cars For Sale

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

JackF
Driver
Vehicle: NB8B

FS Bunbury WA: 2001 NB8B [SOLD]

Postby JackF » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:03 pm

Hi all,

Long time no posting.

Sadly it's time to sell my 2001 NB8B MX-5. I bought it in 2014 at 200,000km, I daily drove it for many years but it's been the second car for the last few.

"Build" thread from the early days here: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=64735

Generally in good condition. It was stock and had a full service history when I bought it, but annoyingly I can't find the log book right now :( I did oil changes every year (every 3-4000km on average, last one was April) and had it serviced at a shop a couple of times. Timing belt/water pump and new radiator were put in around 210,000km.

- 16x8+20 Rota Grid Classics
- Yokohama AD08Rs on the front, new (~2000km old or less) random HiFlys on the back.
- OEM hardtop (worth $2-3k these days)
- MiataRoadster short shifter
- CST Zero-1 16-way adjustable coilovers (made by Cusco)
- Delrin door bushes

This is an NB8B (post-2001) so facelift bumper and lights, VVT engine, 6 speed gearbox and ABS.

Paint is a bit how ya goin, not awful but definitely not perfect. Looks ok from a distance but there's a fair few scratches and dents. I recently fixed a few rust spots above the windscreen and have just finished rattlecanning that area, the mirrors, front right fender and also the hardtop.

Located in Australind, north of Bunbury. Only selling cos I need the money for an investment opportunity. Looking for $12k but I do need a fairly quick sale.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/Zc2rEJq

JackF
Driver
Vehicle: NB8B

Re: FS Bunbury WA: 2001 NB8B

Postby JackF » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:19 pm

Sold, mods please delete

greenMachine
Forum Guru
Vehicle: NB SE

Re: FS Bunbury WA: 2001 NB8B

Postby greenMachine » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:58 pm

Board policy is to retain all buy/sell, for the obvious reason. Pretty sure there is a sticky which gives the protocol for an item that is sold - use the 'report this post' button, give the reason as the item is sold, and a mod will mark it so.

Thusly ... :wink:

:mrgreen:
I never met a horsepower I didn't like (thanks bwob)

Build thread

NB SE - gone to the dark side (and loving it 8) )

Return to “MX5 Cars - For Sale”