2005 MX5 Nc for sale

MX5, Miata and Eunos Cars For Sale

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, The American, Lokiel, miata, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy

rhyde
Fast Driver

2005 MX5 Nc for sale

Postby rhyde » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:22 pm

Hey all have my 05 nc for sale. It is in great condition. It is on the WOV thing unfortunately. I bought it in 2010 and have lovely owned it since then. I bought an alfa spider and looking to move this on. Its on car sales. Im 50 and this thing is hard to get in and out of, hence the bigger convertible spider.
I get it, but the insurance company doesn't have a prob with it having a repairable title and is insured with shannons for 20800.

IM GOING TO PUT THIS IN CAPS, NOT TO YELL LOL, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE NO PROBS IM NEGOTIABLE, NO need to tear me apart gee

rather than a barrage of comments criticising my price if ur interested call me, simple.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/detail ... 427/?Cr=21

AGAIN IM NEGOTIABLE

should i return it to stock exhaust and rims first?

0448 608 866
rob

rhyde
Fast Driver

Re: 2005 MX5 Nc for sale

Postby rhyde » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:15 pm

open to offers guys.
need to move urgently as im paying storage fees on the car.

greenMachine
Forum Guru
Vehicle: NB SE

Re: 2005 MX5 Nc for sale

Postby greenMachine » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:12 pm

At this point I'd put the OE wheels on it, the RPF1 Enkeis should sell well - what size are they, they look stock width? Drop the price accordingly - might get $2k for them, check the new price and adjust for tyre age etc. Most people who buy premium wheels go wider than stock though. Not an NC lover, so don't know about the exhaust, but on principle I'd do the exhaust too, with the wheels - both or none.

Blimey, lose that steering wheel cover and reshoot the photo - what a turn off! Otherwise the car looks ok, surprised it hasn't gone but the WOVR thing doesn't help sell it. Might be useful to get a quote for the dent removal too.

Might also be worth checking if the other State/Territory motor registries are ok with the WOVR, I think you need to do all you can to persuade people it is registerable anywhere, or if not where it is registerable - east coast, SA being priority.

:mrgreen:
I never met a horsepower I didn't like (thanks bwob)

Build thread

NB SE - gone to the dark side (and loving it 8) )

Return to “MX5 Cars - For Sale”