Turbo selection for NA8

Discussion regarding Turbocharged and supercharged MX-5s

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, The American, Lokiel, -alex, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy, Sean

Nige
Driver
Vehicle: NA8

Re: Turbo selection for NA8

Postby Nige » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi Omar

I am from Hobart too. Great to see another Hobartian on the forum. I rarely post here but view a bit (mostly classifieds) as my car is totally stock - only bought it at xmas time. Love to meet up and check your car out some time! I have no MX5 friends in Hobart!

That sucks they got rid of the e85, had not heard that news.

Nige
Nige

Hobart, Tasmania
'95 NA8 MX-5
'72 Jensen Interceptor III

omx500
Driver
Vehicle: NA8

Re: Turbo selection for NA8

Postby omx500 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:25 am

Nige wrote:Hi Omar

I am from Hobart too. Great to see another Hobartian on the forum. I rarely post here but view a bit (mostly classifieds) as my car is totally stock - only bought it at xmas time. Love to meet up and check your car out some time! I have no MX5 friends in Hobart!

That sucks they got rid of the e85, had not heard that news.

Nige

Hi Nige. Sorry I didn't see your post before. Send me a pm sometime if you would like to see my car. I will keep an eye out for you. I generally don't drive my car around in traffic as local drivers seem to enjoy tailgating (intimidating) little cars. I'm sure its not my imagination. I have begun my turbo conversion in another thread - viewtopic.php?f=81&t=73846
Also E85 is back, sold as V8 Supercar fuel at the new United SS on cnr Argygle and Federal Streets in North Hobart. I bought one tank before I took my supercharger off. Hoping for good response and a bit more power with a turbo, as well as the capability to set up for e85 and p98 blends of ratios. I don't think this is too ambitious.

Return to “MX5 Forced induction (Turbo/Supercharger)”