Adelaide tuners

Discussion regarding Turbocharged and supercharged MX-5s

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, The American, Lokiel, -alex, StanTheMan, greenMachine, ManiacLachy, Daffy, Sean

Fstr16
Learner Driver
Vehicle: NA6

Adelaide tuners

Postby Fstr16 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Wondering if anyone can recommend tuners with experience in megasquirt. Running a 1.6, t25 rx8 yellows 2.5 exhaust,log manifold, front mount, megasquirt 2. Been on a road tune and running well apart from a hesitation or stumbling at idle and steady throttle on flat
ground. As soon as you accelerate or put any load on the engine it runs perfectly. Tried a tuner already and he said
he had experience with megasquirt but was no help at all, total waste of time and money

rossint
Fast Driver

Re: Adelaide tuners

Postby rossint » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:53 pm

Who did you try? Both Faustune and Garage 7 have MS experience, I’ve used Faustune and have been happy with the results but Clint can be busy and hard to get hold of, and it may take him a few days to get around to your job.
My car is similar to your setup.

Fstr16
Learner Driver

Re: Adelaide tuners

Postby Fstr16 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Thanks for the reply mate. Don’t really want to name who I used the first time around but will be getting in touch with faustune soon for sure, he’s only a short distance from home as well so that’s a bonus.
Cheers

Return to “MX5 Forced induction (Turbo/Supercharger)”