Please read before posting.

This area of the forum is dedicated to the forum sponsors. Group buys, special offers, clearance stock as well as newly released and second hand parts. I hope members thank our sponsors by supporting their businesses. There is an expectation that forum sponsors get treated with respect and abuse of this forum area will not be tolerated.

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, Andrew, miata

Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to the forum sponsors. Group buys, special offers, clearance stock as well as newly released and second hand parts. I hope members thank our sponsors by supporting their businesses. There is an expectation that forum sponsors get treated with respect and abuse of this forum area will not be tolerated.
Okibi
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NB SE

Please read before posting.

Postby Okibi » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:42 am

ONLY forum sponsors should create threads in this area.

Please put your business name in the title ie. [MX5 Shop] Style bar Group buy.
If you had access to a car like this, would you take it back right away? Neither would I.

Okibi
Speed Racer
Vehicle: NB SE

Re: Please read before posting.

Postby Okibi » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:09 pm

No price bashing:
If you feel the price a sponsor has advertised for their product is too high, then don't buy it. It's that simple, your opinion in their for sale post is not warranted .

Price bashing is underhanded and will not be tolerated.

If a sponsor has priced their item too high it simply won't sell and they'll have to lower the price or withdraw the item.
If you had access to a car like this, would you take it back right away? Neither would I.

Return to “Forum sponsors”