Second Frame Order

Discussion regarding putting a non MX-5 engine in your MX-5, Exocet, Locost, FM Westfield and other MX-5 based kit cars.

Moderators: timk, Stu, zombie, -alex

Exocet Australia
Fast Driver
Vehicle: ND - 2

Second Frame Order

Postby Exocet Australia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Have received confirmation of order dates, and worst case scenario shipping dates from Exomotive this morning. Thankfully, it seems the boys in the US has sorted their production issues so that we wont have the delays associated with the first shipment.

Unfortunately, the deposit date is only 10 days away so that means we have to move alot quicker than what I was expecting.

So deposits need to be in by the 1st September, with the order going to the laser company in Atlanta on the 2nd

Payment schedule is as follows:

5k deposit by 1st September
3k Progress Payment due when frames leave the US. (This pays for shipping, customs duties and body panels begin being laid up)
Final Payment is due when your frame is complete and ready to be powdercoated.

That worst case scenario stated by Kevin at Exomotive is 25th November, but he doesnt believe the shipping date will be that late.

Can contact me at info@exocet.com.au or send a PM

Exocet Australia
Fast Driver
Vehicle: ND - 2

Re: Second Frame Order

Postby Exocet Australia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Should also mention, for the WA builders, if I can get 5 deposits from the western state, I'll save you the cost of shipping, by building them in Perth.

Return to “Engine swaps, Exocet, Locost & MX-5 kit cars”